2. Photosynthesis is a _____________
3.The mixture of ____________
and __________ is soil.
1. What is rust? Write the chemical equation for
the formation of rust
2. What is soil pollution?
How can it be prevented?
3. A soil sample takes 12
minutes to percolate 648ml of water. Find its
4. When liquefied petroleum
gas burns, physical and chemical changes take
place. Which are these changes and explain?
5. Draw and label the horizons
in the soil profile
1. A hissing sound is heard when baking sods is
added to vinegar
2. The soil good for grooving
cotton is sandy-loam
3.On hot summer days the
air above the soil seems to shimmer